When is the last time you heard from your financial planner?
We provide proactive financial planning advice based on personal experience as well as research. Your personal circumstances can change from a month to month, that’s why we will be in continuous contact to drive you forward.
Answering all your questions in one place
Ownership Structuring and Asset Protection
General Taxation Planning
Self Managed Super Fund Advisory
Retirement and Succession Planning
We source, compare and filter investment and insurance products from global sources
With our own Australian Financial Services License we are unrestricted in our ability source and compare financial, insurance and investments products and opportunities. As a privately owned firm we use our client numbers to buy with strength, negotiating the best terms and conditions for all our clients.
Investment and Superannuation Products
Credit and Debt Products
Each stage of your life has different challenges and requires different strategies. We cater for each
Whether you need a financial planner, or whether your children do, we develop advice and product strategies specifically for you and your life stage. In doing so we take into account not just your needs but your broader family needs to ensure that your success is experienced and protected by generations to come.
We provide a range of financial and product advice
We go further than recommending generic investment strategies, we work with you to ensure you’re investing with the best managers and allocated to assets that match you personal risk and tax profile.
We make financial planning accessible and convenient
We have invested heavily in technology and automating the collection of information to simplify the financial planning process so we can focus on providing ongoing advice that is effective and continually refined to meet your current and future goals. Our typical financial planning process includes the following:
- Confirm your Needs and Objectives – Using our online application form and in person discussions, we will confirm your current financial situation and your short and long term goals.
- Verify the Facts – Based on your needs we will verify the information you have provided and complete a discovery process on relevant information associated with you so we can make more accurate recommendations.
- Discuss Advice Strategies and Execution Options – You may be preparing for retirement, thinking about how to support your children financially or contemplating having a family. Each scenario has a variety of strategies that may suit you based on your risk tolerance or your personal asset and liability position. No one strategy will meet each persons needs.
- Provide a Statement of Advice – Based on discussions we will provide a statement of advice together with an easy to understand discussion presentation and supporting research. In the statement of advice it will recommend a number of actions in order to achieve your goals. This may include engaging with other experts within Cashel House or external experts that can assist you in areas we can’t.
- Execution of Recommendations – Once an authority to proceed is executed we will set about executing the agreed plan. This plan may require change due to new information or changes in your position, so at all stages we will main constant communication.
- Ongoing Monthly or Quarterly Reviews – Financial Planning should not be a once a year activity, it is an ongoing relationship that provides a relationship point to obtain your ongoing goals.
As a Superannuation or Family Office client, we provide ongoing financial planning advice throughout the year
Once we become your investment manager we will provide ongoing advice throughout the year. Structured to take into account financial and compliance reporting periods along with holidays and lifestyle events.
We’re highly qualified. We have a proven track record established in leading global investment banks and private banks.
Cashel House prides itself on its highly qualified and highly experienced team who speak from personal experience as well as the experiences of the clients that they have served in both local and global investment banks and private banks. Many of our advisers hold related masters degrees or Chartered Financial Planner qualifications which together with our ongoing training programs provides the skills needed to handle your personal needs. To support this we hold an array of memberships, licenses and qualifications.